Lee Health is reporting it has 32 COVID-19 patients in its hospitals on Monday morning. One person has died since Friday.
- As of Monday morning, there are 32 COVID-19 patients isolated in Lee Health hospitals (inpatient).
- Of those patients, one of them is a child being treated at Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
- Since Friday, there were 18 new COVID-19 hospital admissions and 19 COVID-19 discharges.
- 77% of ventilators and 21% of ICU rooms are available for use. There is one COVID-19 patient on a ventilator and five in the intensive care unit.
- On Monday morning, census was at 85% of staffed operational bed capacity.
- Since the start of the pandemic, 1,208 COVID-19 patients have died in Lee Health hospitals, including one over the weekend.
Lee Health offers COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 12 and older at its Community Vaccination Clinic, located inside Gulf Coast Medical Center. It’s open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and there is no cost for the vaccine. Anyone can make an appointment online by visiting www.leehealth.org.